Helping you get there
Choosing the therapy program after hospitalization is one of the most important decisions you might have to make. Not all physical therapy programs are the same!
We Are The People Caring for People
- Private rooms/suites
- Rehabilitation - physical, occupational, speech
- Customized therapy programs
- Orthopedic recovery
- Cardiac and pulmonary management
- Trachs, C-pap, B-iPap
- Stroke recovery
- Vascular/wound management
- Pain management
- IV therapy
- Nutritional management
- Individualized therapy programs catering to your own unique clinical needs
- Rehabilitative therapies (physical, occupational, speech) available 7 days a week if indicated
- Our mission is to “help get you there”… back to your home
- Our focus is to ensure your recuperation will be as smooth as possible
- Our interdisciplinary care team members are committed to meeting the individual needs and goals of our residents
- All private or semi private suites
- All services provided in The Baptist Health tradition with quality care and dignity delivered in a loving, compassionate and supportive environment
Call 518-370-4700 for more information!
Homeward Bound Transitional Care is a rehabilitation program of Baptist Health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
297 N. Ballston Ave.Scotia, NY 12302
©2012 Homeward Bound Transitional Care. All rights reserved.